Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kids Amaze (Ethan's 6th Birthday)

For a parent who has never been to any of those playgrounds for children aka "Go-Go Bambini" or any of such for that matter, I must say this Kids Amaze at the Safra Jurong is truly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

For one, the indoor playground is huge and tall! When I entered the place, my first reaction was WOW! This truly is a playground for children. There were slides and I mean SLIDES that twirl round and round. And the funny part is that, it was the adults that got the bruises. The kids were alright! It is also a workout for the parents as we had to curl and bend to get from one level to the next. But it was a fun time for both adults and children. Thanks to Dawn, I finally have a pix with Justyn that looks good! Wonder which places will be available when Justyn turns 6??? Bigger slides and taller playgrounds???







No comments:

Post a Comment