Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gymboree 3 Mar 2009




We brought Justyn to Gymboree yesterday. This is his second time cos the first was at Thomas George's 1-year old birthday celebration.

Conclusion: WRONG TIMING AGAIN!

During the class, bulk of the time he was crying and he was not enjoying himself. I think it was his sleeping and feeding time ... perhaps he was also not used to the environment. Daddy says this will be the last time he brings Justyn to Gymboree. Haiz ... and I wanted Justyn so much to enjoy himself. Maybe I ought to try another baby gym???

3 comments:

  1. Maybe must adjust his timing!? Try JWT or MyGym with me! :) Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a side note, Ps looks like he is enjoying himself..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee! I think my husband is enjoying himself too.

    ReplyDelete